TMC2208 Stepper Motor Driver
For use in the Formbot Raptor or other 3D printers with removable stepper drivers. We have tested these thoroughly on the X and Y axis on the Raptor with great results!
For the Raptor, you will need 2 pieces.
NOTE: Firmware changes are needed!
- Hardware compatible with StepStick and Pololu A4988
- Drive capability up to 1.2A (RMS) continuous coil current - 2A Peak
- Step/Dir interface with microstep interpolation (up to 256 microsteps)
- Configuration via CFG pins or UART interface
- Motor supply voltage: 5.5...36V
- Logic supply voltage: 3.3...5V
- Components on the bottom for better heat dissipation
- stealthChop2 - for quiet operation and smooth motion (default setting)
- spreadCycle - highly dynamic motor control chopper (enabled via UART)
Both soldered (assembled) and non-soldered variants available.