Simplify3D Software with Printer Purchase
1. Creality 3D Printers and Simplify3D® – it’s a perfect match! Simplify3D is powerful 3D printing software that provides complete control over your print settings, making it easier to consistently produce high-quality 3D prints.
2. Improve your print quality with the most powerful 3D printer slicing software available. Simplify3D® provides complete control over your print settings, making it easier than ever to create high-quality 3D prints.
Just a few of our favorite things about Simplify 3D
Customizable Support Structures:
- The custom support tool allows you to position supports exactly where you need them.
- Control the size and density of support structures to save print time and material.
- Supports break away quickly and cleanly, without damage to your fnal model.
- Print supports in a diferent flament on printers with multiple extruders.
Advanced Multi-Part Printing:
- Maximize build plate capacity with settings that improve control over multi-part projects.
- Assign different print settings to each model or group of models on a multi-part print bed. You can even set different settings per layer on a single model!
- Adjust as many settings as you desire and optimize the full power of your 3D printer today!
Animated Preview Mode:
- Watch a detailed animation of your build sequence, line-by-line or layer-by-layer.
- Use the Preview to visualize the result of your changes and identify errors before printing.
- Take advantage of Preview tools that estimate print time, flament usage and cost.
• The product is an electronic download that is emailed soon after your purchase. • The software is cross platform and can be installed on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux systems.
• 1 license includes 2 seats so you can install on 2 different computers at a time.
• The software is viewable in English, German, Spanish, Japanese, French or Italian.
• System Requirements: Intel Pentium 4 or higher processor, 2GB or more of RAM. Windows XP or greater, Mac OS X 10.6 or greater, Ubuntu Linux 12.10 or greater. OpenGL 2.0 capable system. An internet connection is required for the installation and continued use of the software.