Dual Drive Gears!
Designed by Dr. Lorincz Rober. Manufactured by LDO
- Flexible filament friendly!
- Reduced stringing compared with bowden extruder setups
- Utilizes LDO HT Motor
- Rated for 180℃
- Allows for faster acceleration and direction change
- Only ~150g weight
- Increased print speeds without sacrificing quality.
- Glass fiber reinforced nylon injection molding parts instead of printed parts for housing, more robust/durable
- DuPont Delrin injection molded gear, longer lifespan
- Hardened steel dual drive gear provides bigger feeding force for filament
- Recommend stepper current 0.35A RMS, don't exceed 0.5A
- Steps: 650-700 steps/mm at 16 micro-stepping
- Acceleration: 600 mm/s^2
- Maximum instantaneous speed change (jerk): 300 mm/min(RRF), 5 (Marlin)
- Maximum speed: 3600 mm/min
- Pressure advance: 0.02s
- Retraction: ~1.2mm
- Retraction speed: 60mm/s
- Motor current:
- 1A Peak or 0.7A RMS (LDO-36STH20-1004AHG)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.