Ender 5 3D Printer
What sets Tiny Machines apart?
Each Ender 5 machine is thoroughly inspected and the following updates are made:
- Custom Tiny Machines 3D firmware
- Silent Motherboard with TMC2208 Stepper Drivers
- Selected Upgrades Installed
Ender 5 3D Printers are tested here, at our Houston, TX facility and shipping is free (mainland USA orders only) .
All machines ship Fedex or UPS Ground. If you have another preference, contact us directly. When machines are in stock, lead time is 1-2 weeks.
Shipping outside of the USA? CLICK HERE
The Ender 5 is one of the latest and greatest! It is a large scale, desktop 3D printer manufactured in China and distributed by Tiny Machines in Houston, Texas. Each Creality 3D printer is tested by Tiny Machines in Houston, TX.
Shipping is included. Inquire if you're outside the mainland USA!
NOTE: Pictures are for reference and small improvements are always being made.
- Tiny Machines 3D versions include the silent motherboard!
- TMC2208 stepper drivers are smooth and quiet!
- Adequate build volume! 220x220x300mm
- 24VDC Power Supply
- The Ender 5 has an all metal frame and a heated print bed
- Removable magnetic build surface
- 3D Prints PLA, PETG, PC, TPU, Copper and Wood fill (ABS with enclosure)
- Power Loss Recovery is disabled so we can add needed safety features
- The Ender 5 offers an SD card reader and USB connectivity
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- 0.4 mm nozzle included with 1 spare .4mm
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
Weight and Size
Product weight 11.8 kg
Package weight 14.2 kg
Package size: 61x57x34.5 cm
Machine size: 55.2x48.5x51 cm