What sets Tiny Machines' Ender 3 MAX apart?
Our Ender 3 Max comes with custom firmware and any selected upgrades installed (unless otherwise noted).
Every 3D printer Tiny Machines 3D sells is tested at our facility in Houston, TX, and comes with 90 days of hassle-free technical support. Our goal is to fix any factory flaws so the machine you receive works perfectly from the start! Tiny Machines 3D offers a level of expertise and customer service that big online retailers can’t match.
- Build volume: 300x300x340
- 32 Bit (STM32F103RET6)
- TMC2208 stepper drivers are smooth and quiet!
- New Features
- Metal Extruder
- Dual Cooling Fans
- Filament Runout Sensor
- Adjustable / Foldable Filament Spool Holder
- UL Certified Power Supply
- 24V 350W
- 115V/230V switchable
- Manual Leveling
- Large Leveling Wheels
- BL Touch Optional
- Textured glass bed (carborundum)
- All-metal frame and heated print bed
- 4040 Y frame just like the Ender 3 Pro for added bed stability
- 3D prints PLA, PETG, TPU, copper fill, and wood fill (plus ABS if an enclosure is used)
- Prints over SD or USB
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r, and Repetier Host software
Uses 1.75mm FDM filament
- 0.4 mm nozzle installed
- Some assembly is required but is easy enough for users of any experience level to handle. All the tools you'll need are included
When machines are in stock, estimated lead time is 2-3 weeks. All machines ship Fedex Ground / Home Delivery. If you have another preference, contact us directly.
Shipping outside of the U.S.A.? Click here!
Note: We’re constantly making improvements to the printers we sell. Photos are for reference
Weight and Size
Product weight 9.5 kg
Package weight 13 kg (~29 lbs)
Package size 66.5x54.7x30 cm
Machine size 51.3x56.3x59 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.