Creality CR-10 Max 3D Printer
The CR-10 Max is the newest machine from Creality, combining a great balance in size with premium electronics. 3D Printers are tested here, at our Houston, TX facility and shipping is free (mainland USA orders only) .
All machines ship Fedex or UPS Ground. If you have another preference, contact us directly. When machines are in stock, lead time is 1-2 weeks.
Shipping outside of the USA? CLICK HERE
The Creality CR-10 Max is a large scale, desktop 3D printer manufactured in China and distributed by Tiny Machines in Houston, Texas. Each Creality 3D printer delivered to a Mainland USA address is tested by us before shipping.
Shipping is included. Inquire if you're outside the mainland USA!
NOTE: Pictures are for reference and small improvements are always being made. Features in red are new for the Pro Version
- Amazing build volume! 450x450x470mm (17.7x17.7x18.5in)
- New 2.4.1 Motherboard with TMC stepper drivers for fast and quiet operation
- AUTO LEVELING with genuine Antclabs BL Touch Probe
- Dual gear extruder for more filament versatility
- Dual MEANWELL 24V Power Supplies
- 750 watt Power Supply for bed (bed heats to 100°C in 9 minutes)
- 75 watt Power Supply for machine
- Aluminum build plate has better thermal conductivity than glass
- The Creality CR-10 max has an all metal frame and a heated print bed
- Dual Lead Screw design will stabilize the printer on larger, tall prints
- Z Support Rods design will stabilize the printer on larger, tall prints
- Dual Y Axis belt design will stabilize front to back motion
- Filament Sensor NEW DESIGN will alert you when the filament has ran out or broken
- 3D Prints PLA, PETG, PC, TPU, Copper and Wood fill (ABS with enclosure)
- The CR-10 Max offers a SD card reader and USB connectivity
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- 0.4 mm nozzle included with 1 spare .4mm
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Some assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
Note: This 3D Printer is mostly assembled, no soldering required. You will just need to connect the upper and lower frame together and plug in some connections.
Weight and Size
Product weight ??kg
Package weight ??kg
Package size: ??
Total Occupied Area (including control box)
??" width x ??" length with the table extending ??" beyond both front and rear