Creality CR-10S PRO V2 3D Printer
NOW with BL Touch!
What sets Tiny Machines 3D apart?
Each CR-10S PRO V2 machine is thoroughly inspected and the following updates are made:
- Custom Tiny Machines 3D firmware and screen files
- Z Sync Kit included
- Modified Extruder Lever for longevity
- All selected upgrades are installed before shipping!
CR-10S PRO V2 3D Printers are tested here, at our Houston, TX facility and shipping is free (mainland USA orders only) .
All machines ship FedEx. If you have another preference, contact us directly. When machines are in stock, lead time is 1-2 weeks.
Shipping outside of the USA? CLICK HERE
The Creality CR-10S PRO V2 is the latest and greatest! It is a large scale, desktop 3D printer manufactured in China and distributed by Tiny Machines in Houston, Texas. Each Creality 3D printer is tested by Tiny Machines in Houston, TX.
Shipping is included. Inquire if you're outside the mainland USA!
NOTE: Pictures are for reference and small improvements are always being made. Features in red are new for the Pro Version
- Amazing build volume! 300x300x400mm (12x12x16in.)
- AUTO LEVELING with Genuine Antclabs BL TOUCH
- Dual gear extruder for more filament versatility
- MEANWELL 24V Power Supply
- Aluminum build plate has better thermal conductivity than glass
- The Creality CR-10S PRO V2 has an all metal frame and a heated print bed
- Dual Lead Screw design will stabilize the printer on larger, tall prints
- Filament Sensor NEW DESIGN will alert you when the filament has ran out or broken
- 3D Prints PLA, PETG, PC, TPU, Copper and Wood fill (ABS with enclosure)
- The CR-10S PRO V2 offers a SD card reader and USB connectivity
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- 0.4 mm nozzle included with 1 spare .4mm
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Some assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
Check our Resource Page for a helping hand!
Note: This 3D Printer is mostly assembled, no soldering required. You will just need to connect the upper and lower frame together and plug in some connections.