What sets Tiny Machines 3D apart?
Each CR-6 Max machine is thoroughly inspected and the following updates are made:
- Custom Tiny Machines 3D firmware and screen files**
- Verification and Validation
- Countless quality control checks
**firmware development is ongoing
NOTE: Pictures are for reference and small improvements are always being made.
CR-6 MAX 3D Printers are tested here, at our Houston, TX facility and shipping is free (mainland USA orders only) .
When machines are in stock, estimated lead time is 2-3 weeks. All machines ship Fedex Ground / Home Delivery. If you have another preference, contact us directly.
Shipping outside of the USA? CLICK HERE
Many Hardware and Electronics updates over previous models
Newly designed 32 bit motherboard
- TMC2209 stepper drivers are smooth and quiet!
- 4.3 inch Color Touch Screen Display
Photoelectric Filament runout sensor
- Strain Gauge Equipped Auto Leveling
- Newly designed extruder and hot-end
- Dual-Z and Wider Y-Axis Frame
- Z Synchronization Belt System
- Belt Tensioners for X and Y-Axis belts
- Frame Support Rods
- "Golden Triangle"
- Better cable management throughout
- Power Loss Recovery
- Build Volume: 400x400x400mm
- High Quality MEANWELL 500W 24V Power Supply
- All metal frame and heated print bed
- 3D Prints PLA, PETG, TPU, Copper and Wood fill (ABS with enclosure)
- Max. hot end temperature: 260 ℃
- Max. heated bed temperature: 90 ℃
- The CR-6 MAX will print over SD or USB
- For USB connection, Power Blocker required (included)
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- 0.4 mm nozzle standard
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- ✓Stored in a pull out drawer
- Assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
Weight and Size
Product weight 9.2 kg
Package weight 12.4 kg
Package size: 50x51.9x26.5cm
Machine size: 72.5x64x69.1cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.