Creality CR-10S V1 PRO 3D Printer
What sets Tiny Machines 3D apart?
Each CR-10S PRO machine is thoroughly inspected and the following updates are made:
- Custom Tiny Machines 3D firmware and screen files
- Modified Extruder Lever for longevity
- Spare Z Probe**, End Stop and Upgraded Extruder Fitting
- **Omitted if BL Touch Kit is selected
CR-10S PRO 3D Printers are tested here, at our Houston, TX facility and shipping is free (contiguous USA orders only) .
All machines ship Fedex or UPS Ground. If you have another preference, contact us directly. When machines are in stock, lead time is 1-2 weeks.
Shipping outside of the USA? CLICK HERE
The Creality CR-10S PRO is the latest and greatest! It is a large scale, desktop 3D printer manufactured in China and distributed by Tiny Machines in Houston, Texas. Each Creality 3D printer is tested by Tiny Machines in Houston, TX.
Shipping is included. Inquire if you're outside the mainland USA!
NOTE: Pictures are for reference and small improvements are always being made.
- Amazing build volume! 300x300x400mm (12x12x16in.)
- New 2.4.1 Motherboard with TMC stepper drivers for fast and quiet operation
- AUTO LEVELING with capacitive probe and Unified Bed Leveling Strategy
- Dual gear extruder for more filament versatility
- MEANWELL 24V Power Supply
- Aluminum build plate has better thermal conductivity than glass
- The Creality CR-10S PRO has an all metal frame and a heated print bed
- Dual Lead Screw design will stabilize the printer on larger, tall prints
- Filament Sensor will alert you when the filament has ran out or broken
- 3D Prints PLA, PETG, PC, TPU, Copper and Wood fill (ABS with enclosure)
- The CR-10S PRO offers a SD card reader and USB connectivity
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- 0.4 mm nozzle included with 1 spare .4mm
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Some assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
Check our Resource Page for a helping hand!
Note: This 3D Printer is mostly assembled, no soldering required. You will just need to connect the upper and lower frame together and plug in some connections.